Greetings from Madison + Ryder...
Hi, we are Madison + Ryder. Thanks for stopping by to shop!
We are cousins who originally started this online boutique back in 2017, as a way to ensure we could always wear on-trend clothing at an affordable price. Our goal is to offer high-quality clothing to you, that we ourselves would wear. After some time working together, we realized we needed to bring our friend Pam into the crazy world we have created. We brought in Pam because she's as obsessed with fashion as us, has a great eye for style, and is an amazing photographer.
People often say that diamonds are a girls best friend, however, for us, it is our furry family members... so meet “Madison + Ryder”.
Traci (the “Ryder" of Madison + Ryder)
1. I was born in Miami but, grew up in Atlanta
2. I have been a Realtor for the last 12 years
3. I’ve been married for 12 years. We have a daughter that just turned 11 and a 7 year old son.
4. In my downtime, I love to workout (obsessed with barre) and travel.
5. Coffee or wine...Why do I need to choose?! The struggle is real! “My life is 50% wondering if it’s too late to drink coffee and 50% wondering if it’s too early to drink wine!”😆☕️🍷
Karyn (the “Madison” of Madison + Ryder)
1. I was born + raised in Miami (#305 NOT #786)
2. My background is: Elementary Education
3. I’ve been married for 10 years and we have a ridiculously crazy, hockey obsessed son.
Go Lightning! 🏒🥅
4. Both my husband and son can skate circles around me. The only ice skating rink I had growing up was destroyed during Hurricane Andrew when I was 9.
5. Coffee or wine...as long as I can add Baileys to my coffee anytime, I am #teamcoffee all the way!
1. I am Canadian! As are my husband and two boys... we moved here to Atlanta about 8 years ago.
2. My background is: Registered Nurse to photographer.
3. I’ve been married for almost 14 years, but we’ve been together for 20 years and have two sports-obsessed, red-headed boys.
4. I am a triplet! An identical twin of a set of triplets. Ponder that one.